f Coasts Goodwin hit a 3 to tie the game a

Alles über die Band im Allgemeinen

f Coasts Goodwin hit a 3 to tie the game a

Beitragvon sakura698 » Sa 15. Feb 2020, 06:30

JACKSONVILLE, Fla. -- Jacksonville Jaguars running back Chris Ivory returned to the facility Thursday, two days after being released from the hospital.His return to the field likely will happen next week.Ivory met with coaches and trainers, and even got in a brief workout during his first day back in nearly a week.But hes a long shot to practice Friday or make the trip to San Diego, where the Jaguars (0-1) play Sunday.It feels good to be back, Ivory said. Im just ready to get back going. ... Theres no more issues. Im ready to go. Did a little cardio today and now its just day by day.Ivory was hospitalized Sunday with a general medical issue and missed the season opener against Green Bay. He was released Tuesday.He declined to reveal specifics about the issue, saying it was something that needed attention and I went in in pain and I got the problem fixed.The Jaguars welcomed him back to the facility.Its great, coach Gus Bradley said. I had a chance to visit with him. I think at this stage right now, he just wants to move forward. Hes like, `Hey, Im back with the team and meeting with the trainers and stuff. Hes always had that mindset to focus on today and what do I need to do and just wants to move on. Just thankful that it all worked out.The Jaguars plan to ease Ivory back into practice, making it unlikely that he will play against the Chargers (0-1).I think itd be really challenging for him, Bradley said. Well see, but I just think that the arrow will be down.Without Ivory, a 1,000-yard rusher with the New York Jets last season, the Jaguars averaged 1.8 yards a carry against the Packers. Second-year pro T.J. Yeldon is expected to get the majority of the work in the run game.I would have loved to been out there, to contribute and help the team win, Ivory said.I thought we played really strong, but all we can do now is move forward and get ready for the next game and just carry over from what we did this past game. ... Im not going to put a time on it, but when the time comes, Ill be ready to go.---AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and AP NFL Twitter feed: http://twitter.com/AP-NFL Marquez Valdes-Scantling Super Bowl Jersey . Hey!" The lower tier of the School End of Queens Park Rangers Loftus Road was packed solid with a very festive-sounding Chelsea choral section in this particular part of South Africa Road London, W12. Dexter Williams Super Bowl Jersey . After a lengthy wait, persistent rain finally forced the postponement of the Nationals game against the Miami Marlins on Saturday night. The teams, and a few thousand fans, waited nearly four hours from the 7:05 scheduled start time before an announcement was made shortly before 11 p. http://www.packersonlineteamstore.com/customized.html . -- The goal posts lying flat on the field, Arizonas fans lingered on the field, congregating around the locker room entrance nearly 30 minutes after rushing out of the stands. Josh Jackson Super Bowl Jersey .ca! Kerry, Two nights after the Scott-Eriksson incident in Buffalo, the Bruins returned home to play San Jose. In that game, Zdeno Chara put a check on Tommy Wingels that clearly targeted his head. Randall Cobb Super Bowl Jersey . Rob Manfred, baseballs chief operating officer, testified last week during the grievance filed by the players union to overturn Rodriguezs 211-game suspension. A person familiar with the hearing, speaking on condition of anonymity, told The Associated Press on Saturday that Manfred testified the sport wasnt concerned whether Bosch distributed performance-enhancing drugs to minors because MLBs interest was his relationship with players under investigation. WACO, Texas -- Manu Lecomte had 19 points and Al Freeman scored 18 as Baylor survived a late run by Florida Gulf Coast for an 81-72 win on Friday night.Jo Lual-Acuil Jr. had 12 points and five blocks -- including two key swats late in the game -- for Baylor (3-0). Johnathan Motley scored 12 and Terry Maston had 10 points.Brandon Goodwin scored 22 for FGCU (1-2). Zach Johnson had 17 points, Christian Terrell came off the bench to score 16 and Antravious Simmons had 10 points.Baylor hit the first shot of the second half to take a 12-point lead but the Eagles used a 9-2 run to cut the advantage to 46-41 with 17:44 to play. FGCU eventually tied the game at 53 when Simmons hit a short turnaround jumper on the baseline with 11:41 remaining. The Eagles took their first lead -- 58-55 -- on a 3 by Johnson at the 10:13 mark.In Baylors 66-49 win over No. 4 Oregon on Thursday, the Bears led 33-23 at the half, and the Ducks whittled that down to 1.Thats twice in a row weve come out with 10-point leads and had those evaporate, Baylor coach Scott Drew said. We were sluggish against Oregon coming out in the zone, so we came out (tonight) in man. They made their first seven. That didnt really work, either. So I dont know what defense well come out in the second half next time.Florida Gulf Coast went scoreless for more than 4 1/2 minutes midway through the second half, and Baylor took advantage with a 9-0 run that put the Bears up 64-58 with 6:24 remaining. The Eagles pulled to within a point three times, but another 9-0 run from Baylor left the Bears up 77-67 with 37 seconds left.Baylor shot 65 percent (13-of-20) from the field in the first half, and was 12-of-28 (42 percent) in the second.I think we regrouped a little bit in the second half, FGCU coach Joe Dooley said. We got our defense a little bit more situated and got into a better offensive flow.Baylor made 27 of iits 31 free throw attempts, and the Eagles were 10-of-11 from the line and 10-of-19 on 3-point attempts.ddddddddddddWe talked to our guys about taking what they give us, Dooley said. Baylor pushed and sort of crowded the inside a little bit. I thought the guys did a good job of penetrating and passing.BIG PICTUREWith Florida Gulf Coasts leading returning scorer and rebounder Marc-Eddy Norelia out with a broken hand, junior guard Brandon Goodwin has taken over the scoring, averaging 20 points in the Eagles first three games.Baylor should get a look from some voters in next weeks poll. The Bears notched a 66-49 home win over No. 4 Oregon on Tuesday. Baylor didnt receive any preseason poll votes this year for the first time since the 2009-10 season.TURNING POINT: After Florida Gulf Coasts Goodwin hit a 3 to tie the game at 24 with 7:09 left in the first half, Baylor went on a 12-2 run that left the Bears up 36-26 with 3:51 remaining. Lual-Acuil had a block and a dunk during the stretch.TIP-INS: Baylor won the NIT in 2013, the same year Florida Gulf Coat advanced to the NCAA Sweet 16 at what was then Cowboys Stadium in Arlington, 101 miles from the Bears home arena.HIGHLIGHT REEL: In the final 3 1/2 minutes, Lual-Acuil, the 7-footer from Melbourne, had two blocks, a put-back, a dunk and two offensive rebounds.UP NEXTFlorida Gulf Coast faces what could be its toughest opponent of the season when it plays at No. 13 Michigan State on Sunday in the Battle 4 Atlantis Mainland. However, the Spartans will likely drop in the next poll, as theyre winless this season after losing to Arizona in Hawaii and to Kentucky in Madison Square Garden.Baylor will continue in the Battle 4 Atlantis and face VCU on Wednesday at Paradise Island, Bahamas. ' ' '
sakura698

Zurück zu „%s“ Alter Bridge